Communication SkillsMasterful Communication Skills
Two-hour seminar, Half-day workshop, Full-day workshop
Poor communication skills can reduce the efficiency of your business, undermine customer service and weaken your team. This presentation teaches participants the skills to become more effective communicators at work and in their personal lives.
These practical exercises have been developed and taught in university classrooms, boardrooms, and through individual coaching. Effective communication is a powerful tool that is underutilized on all levels of business. Increase your effectiveness, your capacity to listen, build relationships,
and resolve conflict.
Masterful Communication is the foundation of moving your business and life from Good to GREAT.
- The value of Clear, effective, masterful communication
- The communication process and influencing others
- Stress and its effects on communication
- How can you identify poor or masterful communication
- How to project and read body-language
- Self-esteem and its role in communication
- Conveying empathy in your communication
- Listening and tailoring your response
- Active listening and the power of paraphrasing
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Proactively dealing with conflict
- Giving encouragement versus praise
- The benefits of humor in communication
- How to effectively lead and participate in meetings