MOVING BEYOND ANGERUprooting the emotion that kills
poisons the body, weakens the spirit, unbalances emotional health, and feeds rage and violence. Anger clouds our goals, reduces productivity, and can undermine the efforts of any workforce.
This presentation introduces many strategies for managing anger and the destructive emotions that create disruption in our lives. Gain a greater understanding of anger and its nature while learning how to implement simple anger management strategies. Smooth the progress of your day-to-day interaction while improving your mental and physical health.
- The facts about anger and hostility – physiological and emotional effects of anger
- Benefits of subduing anger and developing patience
- An Eastern perspective of mind, emotions, and anger
- What modern research teaches us about anger and anger management
- Fundamental strategies for managing anger
- Managing the hurt that arises from criticism
- Avoiding the blame game
- Letting go of guilt and self-blame
- Mindfulness and meditation to develop discipline